- INCLUDED: Heat, Hot Water, Cooking Gas, Trash, Recycling, & Built-In Air Conditioning
- Private Entrances
- Courtyards & Private Patios
- Open, Multi-Level Layout
- Large Closets with Ample Storage
- Luxury Plank Flooring in Living & Dining Rooms
- Tiled Foyers, Bath, & Kitchens
- Carpeted Bedrooms
- Cable & High Speed Internet Ready
PET POLICY: Two (2) pets per household;
$35 per month per animal for cats;
$50 per month per animal for dogs;
NO Pet Deposit;
Restricted breeds apply. Contact us for details.
Bullocks Point Townhomes provides landscaped courtyards, a brand-new fitness center, off-street parking, and much more for you to enjoy.
- Private Dog Park (Residents Only)
- Fitness Center w/ Commercial Equipment
- Modern Laundry Facilities
- Public Sports Park: Baseball & Basketball
- Permitted & Reserved Parking
- 24/7 Professional Maintenance
Located next to the East Bay Bike Path and the Crescent Park Carousel, Bullocks Point Townhomes offers a terrific location with plenty to explore.
Besides plenty of local dining and recreation within walking distance, we are also just 10 minutes to Downtown Providence and have quick access to Coastal Riverside and Boston itself with public transportation options nearby.
Quick access to the East Bay Bike Path and other health-conscious recreation makes Bullocks Point a Premier Destination.
East Providence School District
Short distance to several private schools
- Best Coffee: Borealis Coffee Company
250 Bullocks Point Ave
- BEST Sandwich: Farnsworth Café
302 Willet Ave
- BEST Summer Eat: Blount Clam Shack
684 Bullocks Point Ave
- BEST Pizza: Rhodes Pizza
3736 Pawtucket Ave